“For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink,
I was a stranger and you welcomed me.”
Donations Accepted at:
Katy Food Pantry
We can always use smiling faces and helping hands. Click here for more information on how you can get involved.
Food Pantry Wish List- July and August 2015
Personal Care items
- Powder Laundry Soap
- Body Wash
- Bar Soap
- Shaving Cream
- Condiments (ketchup, mustard, mayo, salad dressing, etc.
- Rice – urgent need
- Canned Fruit – urgent need
- Pop Tarts
- Ground Coffee
- Canned Meat (SPAM, Vienna, etc.)
Katy Christian Ministries Food Pantry provides:
- Three day nutritionally balanced supplement of non-perishable food up to twice monthly
- Personal care items provided every other month
- Birthday bags to our client’s children for their special day
- Fresh produce from yard gardeners, local farmers & the KCM Community Garden
KCM Community Garden:
To serve and strengthen community bonds, provide food, and create recreational and therapeutic opportunities for our community by creating and sustaining a handicapped accessible organic garden.
- 1 Acre, organic handicap accessible Garden which helps supplement client nutritional needs
- Volunteer Maintained
- Volunteers Needed
- Gardening Supplies accepted as donation to help maintain
We were recently featured in…
Red Barrels in Katy area grocery stores benefit KCM.
100% of all financial donations are allocated per donor request!
For More Information Please Call: 281-391-3730