“For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink,
I was a stranger and you welcomed me.”
Donations Accepted at:
Katy Food Pantry (5510 First Street, Katy, TX 77493)
Helping meet the nutritional, emotional, and spiritual needs by assisting families through supplemental food and personal care items.
We can always use smiling faces and helping hands. Click here for more information on how you can get involved.
Food Pantry Wish List
URGENT NEEDS: All Personal Care items, Canned Fruit, Cooking oil (small or medium sizes), Diapers (size 5-6), Ziplock bags (quart size) and Gift Cards.
Holiday Meal Bags: Turkeys or Hams, instant potatoes, flour 5lbs, sugar 5lbs, cooking oil 24oz bottles, gravy mix, cranberry sauce, other holiday meal items (we already have lots of corn and green beans).
Personal Care items
- Shampoo & Conditioner
- Body Wash
- Shaving Cream
- Hand Sanitizer
- Wash cloths
- Laundry Detergent (powder)
- Diapers (Size 5 & 6)
- Additional Items: Cleaning Supplies
- Lysol Wipes (urgent need)
- Paper Towels
- Cooking oil (small or medium sized)
- Condiments (ketchup, mustard, mayo, salad dressing, etc.)
- Canned fruit – urgent need
- Mac & Cheese
- Pop Tarts
- Ground Coffee
- Canned Meat (SPAM, Vienna, etc.)
- Additional Items: Ziploc Bags (Quart Size)
Katy Christian Ministries Food Pantry provides:
- Three day nutritionally balanced supplement of non-perishable food up to twice monthly
- Baby food, formula, diapers
- Personal care items provided every other month
- Emergency Bags: for travelers, homeless, other
- Birthday bags to our client’s children for their special day
- Fresh produce from yard gardeners, local farmers & the KCM Community Garden
- Milk through the Milk-4-Many Program
- Turkeys and/or Ham & additional food items for a warm Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner
KCM Community Garden:
To serve and strengthen community bonds, provide food, and create recreational and therapeutic opportunities for our community by creating and sustaining a handicapped accessible organic garden.
- 1 Acre, organic handicap accessible Garden which helps supplement client nutritional needs
- Volunteer Maintained
- Volunteers Needed
- Gardening Supplies accepted as donation to help maintain
We were recently featured in…
Red Barrels in Katy area grocery stores benefit KCM.
Participant of Houston Food Bank’s Share Your Holidays and Superbowl of Caring events!
100% of all financial donations are allocated per donor request!
For More Information Please Call: 281-391-5261