- This event has passed.
Bridges Out of Poverty Workshop
March 8, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Bridges Out of Poverty is an internationally recognized workshop for professionals, business leaders, and community members who want to have an impact on poverty reduction.REGISTER
Friday, March 8th, 2019 – Member’s Choice Credit Union (18211 Katy Fwy, Houston, TX 77094)
- 8:00am – Networking
- 8:30-4:00pm – Training (Lunch provided)
Who should attend?
- Business and Corporate Leaders
- K-12 & University Educators
- Church & Mission Leaders
- Public Health Providers
- Community Groups
- Concerned Citizens
- Government Officials
- Law Enforcement
Let’s Start the Conversation:
- Gain a deeper understanding of the challenges of people living in poverty.
- Explore the “hidden rules” of poverty.
- Identify ways to improve and sustain relationships with local non-profit providing services to those in poverty.
Facilitated by Bridges Out of Poverty trainer: Beverly Allen
Organized through the support of: The Episcopal Health Foundation and local nonprofit organizations: Attack Poverty, Christ Clinic, Clothed by Faith, Compassion Katy, Hope Impacts, Katy Christian Ministries, Katy Cares, The Ballard House, and the YMCA.