Katy Christian Ministries (KCM) is open for services Monday-Thursday 8:30-5:00 pm and is accepting donations to help families seeking assistance from the Food Pantry, Social Services and Crisis Center.
We’re committed in all efforts to help those experiencing economic hardship and helping the families affected by the floods.
Volunteers are needed to help answer the phones, accept donations, organize and distribute items to families.
Please email KCM at firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be contacted and assigned to a task/project.
Donation Items Needed:
Food Pantry Items:
- Kitchen paper towels
- Cleaning Supplies (bleach is an urgent need) & Gloves
- Shampoo & Conditioner
- Diapers (size 5&6)
- Toothpaste and toothbrush
- Razors and Shaving cream
- Hand Sanitizer
- Oil, canned fruit, pancake mix and syrup
- Mayonnaise, Sugar, Flour, Canned soups
- Can opener
- Coffee, Jelly, Ramen Noodle soups
- Gas gift cards
- Home Depot Gift Cards
- New socks and underwear for all ages
- New Socks & Underwear for all ages
- Fleece blankets
Drop off times and location:
- Monday–Thursday 8:30-5:00
- Friday & Saturday 9am-5pm
- 5510 1st Street – Katy, TX 77493 – View Map
- Phone: 281-391-5261 or Email at: Info@ktcm.org